Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lotsa Assignment all da time!!

seriously...i'm too tired to think bout the assignment...presentation xbis2..then, almost all of da subject that I've been taking diz semester required students to interview all da big2 company..like hell kn??recently, I dapat tau yg most of these company da xnk tgk muke dak uitm dtg nyemak kt ofis dorang..huhu..what a mess rite????

then..lg 1 pasal class..my labor eco class slalu kene cancel coz my lecturer is too bz..
then mula la lintang pukang nk cari free time tuk replacement class..starting from january until now, baru 3 chapter yg da cover..tu pon de skip2..da la labor economic ni quite complicated..all da slope n graph..urgghhhh!!!sometimes i just don't get it...seb bek la I dapat score tuk test 1 for diz subject..kalau x memang masak la I tuk struggle for the final exam..now, I'm waiting for the test 2 plak...

iskk!!!iskk!!iskk!!
ble nk bis degree ni????can't wait to finish all of this hectic life!!!!!

No comments: